The Computer Merchant is proud to be a Veteran-Owned Business
In 1980, John Danieli (a former Marine Corps programmer and Vietnam War veteran) created a company focused on technology staffing and workforce solutions to meet the unique needs and demanding expectations of Fortune 1000, SMB commercial and public sector clients across the U.S. Over the last 37 years, The Computer Merchant, Ltd.(TCM) has grown to become a leading national provider of IT and engineering staffing and workforce services across the U.S. and is proud to have deployed over 50,00 consultants on critical assignments for its clients. As it has since the beginning, the TCM team continues Danieli’s legacy of service, by demonstrating an exceptional commitment to professionalism fueled by strong client relationships, accountability and results. As a privately-held company, they are able to stay focused on what’s best for their clients over the long-term, not the short-term interest of shareholders.
John developed his passion for technology starting with extensive training in computer programming at IBM and then while writing war games at the Pentagon. TCM has partnered with a top-tier government systems integrators including Raytheon, General Dynamics, CSC, HP, CSRA, and Unisys to deploy consultants in over 30 federal agencies and 45 state agencies across the U.S. For more than 28 years, TCM has held the highest level DOD facility clearance and is a long-standing and proud member of the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NAVOBA).
Recently, The Computer Merchant received certification as a Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (VBE) by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Supplier Diversity Office. According to research conducted by the National Veteran Business Association, 70% of Americans would prefer to do business with a veteran-owned business than one that is not veteran-owned. Americans recognize that men and women who have served our country have a strong desire to continue to serve the people of the United States, and will place the success of their clients at the forefront of their work and approach to business.. . Their prior service is a monument to their character, and this VBE certification is a strong manifestation of TCM’s character and company commitment to service excellence.
This VBE certification provides significant benefits to TCM, its clients, employees and consultants including the following:
– It helps TCM to expand on its track record of success as a go-to technology staffing and workforce services partner delivery partner for its government clients and partners.
– It expands the Company’s business opportunity and growth working with state agencies and departments deploying highly skilled technical and functional resources that get the job done for them.
– It helps clients by giving these state agencies and departments an excellent additional option to consider when they need a proven, high-performance staffing and workforce services partner.
– It also helps clients achieve specific annual diversity spend thresholds in this rapidly growing veteran-owned category.
– It helps TCM’s employees and consultants by increasing their opportunity to work on exciting and challenging assignments and technology projects and enables them to deliver great results and value for these clients.
The Computer Merchant is excited to receive this recent VBE certification and is committed to leverage it to build on John Danieli’s track record of ensuring high quality work that ensures highly satisfied clients now and into the future.