What We Do
TCM provides enterprise-level IT systems solutions and contingent as well as direct-hire IT consultants to state and local governments throughout the U.S. We place qualified candidates to fill job openings in IT positions in local and state governments that require qualified and trained candidates.
As your technology staffing solutions partner, we bring 35 years of delivery experience and a culture of accountability and results to every client we serve. We work hard to understand your business goals and technology resource challenges and then engage as a seamless extension of your team to help you better plan your technology staffing requirements, recruit hard-to-find IT talent, mirror critical on and off-boarding procedures and compliance policies, and ensure the completion and success of each consultant assignment.
We help our clients secure the services of some of the best functional and technical IT professionals in the country, with expertise in Business Systems Analysis, Project and Program Management, Quality Assurance and Testing, Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Risk Mitigation. Of course we also provide cutting-edge expertise in Enterprise Software Engineering and Infrastructure Engineering and Support.
TCM offers our clients the flexibility of three staffing options and back each IT professional with an 80-hour performance guarantee.
Our technology staffing solutions are tailored to meet your unique technical and operational needs and performance expectations for quality, productivity and cost-effectiveness.
State Government Snapshot
- Massachusetts: Project teams and individual IT specialists across six agencies
- New York: Project teams across MMIS/Medicaid initiative
- Idaho: Project teams on the MMIS/EDMS initiative
- Maine: Project teams on the MMIS and web portals
- West Virginia: MS SQL server Dbase project
- North Carolina: MMIS migration project
- Rhode Island: IT specialists across five agencies
TCM draws on 38 years of IT staffing expertise and long-term relationships with expert IT professionals and partners to meet your functional and technical requirements.
Our IT consultants are experts in the following key areas:
- Application and Data Architect
- Application Developer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Intelligence/Analytics Architect and Developer
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Data Warehouse Architect and Developer
- Database Designer, Developer and Administrator
- ERP Functional and Technical Consultant
- Network Architect, Engineer and Project Analyst
- Quality Assurance Testing Engineer and Lead
- System Administrator
- Statistical Programming
- Technical Writer
We are all about your success and see ourselves as a partner that is completely committed toward building a long-term relationship.
Read about some of our successes on the right. To read what our clients think of us, check out our Testimonials page.