IT Staffing Services For State & Local Government
TCM provides enterprise-level IT systems solutions and contingent as well as direct-hire IT consultants to state and local governments throughout the U.S. We place qualified candidates to fill job openings in IT positions in local and state governments that require qualified and trained candidates.
TCM appreciates that filling local, federal, state and central government jobs is not easy. Organizations that provide federal, state & local government IT services have to deal with all the legal ways that government agencies are hamstrung in hiring, including strict budgets, reporting requirements and stringent screening policies. There also may be issues of clearances and scheduling flexibility. Any of these could be an insurmountable challenge for some staffing agencies.
Fortunately for you, none of those issues are a problem when you choose TCM to fill your local, state and federal government IT jobs. We have held a facility clearance designation since 1984, with annual audits to make sure we comply with all the requirements of NISPOM. We have the highest-level DOD security clearance to meet your needs. Our state-of-the-art technology and AI allow us to find you the right candidates with the proper background checks and clearance level with lightning-fast speed, so you won’t have to wait around, wondering when and if you’re going to fill your IT positions.
In addition to these benefits, we’re certified as a veteran-owned business by the National Veteran Business Development Council, a designation that allows us to help you fill specific annual diversity spend thresholds.
Jobs For Local, State & Federal Government
While many staffing companies around the country will offer to help you staff federal, state and local government agency jobs, none have the IT staffing experience, 10 million plus consultant database profiles and industry-first centralized recruiting and national delivery system you’ll find at TCM.
As your technology staffing solutions partner, we bring 35 years of delivery experience and a culture of accountability and results to every client we serve. We work hard to understand your business goals and technology resource challenges and then engage as a seamless extension of your team to help you better plan your technology staffing requirements, recruit hard-to-find IT talent, mirror critical on and off-boarding procedures and compliance policies, and ensure the completion and success of each consultant assignment.
We help our clients secure the services of some of the best functional and technical IT professionals in the country, with expertise in Business Systems Analysis, Project and Program Management, Quality Assurance and Testing, Cyber Security, Business Continuity and Risk Mitigation. Of course we also provide cutting-edge expertise in Enterprise Software Engineering and Infrastructure Engineering and Support.
TCM offers our clients the flexibility of three staffing options and back each IT professional with an 80-hour performance guarantee.
Our technology staffing solutions are tailored to meet your unique technical and operational needs and performance expectations for quality, productivity and cost-effectiveness.
- Contract Staffing: Your budget is usually limited when it comes to federal, local or state government jobs, and you may not have room in it currently for a full-time employee. At the same time, it can be hard to hire a contractor with the IT skills you need. Leave it to TCM to find that flexible employee for your short-term projects.
- Contract-to-Hire: If that budget opens up and you can find the room for that perfect full-time hire, you may discover they already work for you if you hire through TCM. We frequently find that our clients love to convert employees from contract to full-time status.
- Direct Hire: If you’re ready for that top-notch full-time IT staffer now, we’ll work with your search team to root through the options and find that golden employee.
State Government Snapshot
- Massachusetts: Project teams and individual IT specialists across six agencies
- New York: Project teams across MMIS/Medicaid initiative
- Idaho: Project teams on the MMIS/EDMS initiative
- Maine: Project teams on the MMIS and web portals
- West Virginia: MS SQL server Dbase project
- North Carolina: MMIS migration project
- Rhode Island: IT specialists across five agencies
TCM draws on 38 years of IT staffing expertise and long-term relationships with expert IT professionals and partners to meet your functional and technical requirements.
Our IT consultants are experts in the following key areas:
- Application and Data Architect
- Application Developer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Intelligence/Analytics Architect and Developer
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Data Warehouse Architect and Developer
- Database Designer, Developer and Administrator
- ERP Functional and Technical Consultant
- Network Architect, Engineer and Project Analyst
- Quality Assurance Testing Engineer and Lead
- System Administrator
- Statistical Programming
- Technical Writer
When it comes to IT staffing for government agencies, trust and efficiency are key. Can you rely on a staffing agency to get you exactly the type of people you need and get them to you fast? When you choose TCM, you can.
Over four decades, TCM has proven our ability to find only the best talent. We can help you fill critical skills gaps quickly while staying within your budget and maintaining your workforce flexibility. We have provided workforce solutions to companies with some of the most sensitive and urgent IT needs in the country and continue to do so month after month. We’re a two-time winner of the TechServe Alliance Award for Delivery Performance Excellence for a reason.
We are all about your success and see ourselves as a partner that is completely committed toward building a long-term relationship.