Your Future at TCM
For more than three decades, one of the main reasons TCM has remained and continues to be so successful, is our people. The continuous creativity and entrepreneurial spirit our staff brings to the workplace has allowed us to always be reinventing ourselves: to be our best and offer the best in the IT Staffing & Service Industry.
A career at TCM would mean that your ideas would always be welcome and your success within your role is equivalent to the passion and energy you bring to it. We provide you with the tools you need to be successful and offer an environment to start, or continue developing, your career path. The more you hone your skills and knowledge, the more opportunities you will have available to you.
We are always looking for great people to join the TCM team! The Computer Merchant, Ltd. is an EEO/veteran/disability employer.
TCM is seeking dynamic, experienced Account Executives who have demonstrated success in their ability to identify, develop, and close business.
Our Account Executives are responsible for the business development and management of major accounts within MA and throughout the United States. Your work will include collaboration with our prospective and current clients to understand contract and direct hire staffing needs, solutions, or opportunities to provide managed staffing services. Your knowledge of client technology, office culture, interview processes, and identification of decision makers within the client organization will enable your success.
Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years of IT industry or related experience, or the equivalent of work experience in lieu of a degree. Experience in business development and sales required. You must be a resourceful problem solver, with strong organizational skills to multitask in a high-volume environment and work non-traditional hours as required. Follow-through skills and the ability to recruit effectively in a fast-paced environment are essential.
To apply for this position, please send an email letter of application and your resume to Mike Foley, Director of Recruiting, at email@example.com. Your resume and application will be treated with complete confidentiality. The Computer Merchant, Ltd. is an EEO/veteran/disability employer.
Want a better idea of what it’s like to be Account Executive at TCM?
Watch this video: https://vimeo.com/49171730.
You are passionate about your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
You are exhilarated to seek out the needle in the haystack.
You are a stellar communicator, truly enjoy meeting people from all walks of life, and have an uncanny way of knowing who will fit a team.
YOU ARE A RECRUITER AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
TCM cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level. In addition to a competitive base salary and a top notch commission plan, full-time employees are eligible for a variety of generous health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement plan savings, paid time away from work, life, short and long term disability insurances, and more)!
About the role:
TCM is currently seeking a full time Technical Recruiter (TR) to work under the guidance of the Director of National Recruiting. In this role, the TR will identify qualified, high level, information technology consultants for placement on client assignments in temp, temp to perm and direct hire positions. This will be accomplished through the use of our state of the art applicant tracking and candidate database system, social media and networking. Together as a team, the TR will work closely with the TCM Account Executive to have a thorough understanding of the client, their job requisitions and their ideal candidates to make excellent placements.
Check out this video to get a better idea of what it’s like to be a Technical Recruiter at TCM: https://vimeo.com/49172053.
Our ideal candidate will have/will be:
- An excitement for sales, sales activity and delivery of excellent customer service;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to increase income level;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a knack for numbers;
- At least 2 years of prior recruiting and/or sourcing experience;
- A breadth of technical knowledge is highly desirable, however, strong candidates with the desire to learn about technology will be considered;
- High sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously;
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, energetic, and passionate with the ability to establish effective relationships with candidates and members of the TCM team;
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues;
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives;
- Aptitude for detail-oriented work; ability to work through complex issues with a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook and Excel
Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred), or in lieu of a degree, relevant work experience, with a minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience. TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
To apply for this position, please send an email letter of application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org