TCM is a veteran-owned, national provider of comprehensive IT staffing services for large, mid-sized and smaller firms across the U.S. We help our clients build and rapidly deploy a virtual bench of individual IT consultants and IT project teams, when and where needed in every major market in the U.S., to augment their core personnel. These IT resources are deployed both internally across the enterprise application and infrastructure arena and externally on billable client-facing projects. They cover a wide base of technical and functional disciplines across enterprise application, systems infrastructure, project management, and business analysis and data center services.
As your technology staffing solutions partner, we can help you better plan your technology staffing requirements, recruit hard‐to‐find IT talent, shorten learning curves for new technologies, reduce payroll and benefits costs. Our staffing solutions are individually tailored to suit your unique needs and are proven to create and maintain a high standard of quality and productivity, and better manage employment liabilities.
Supplement your team and extend your expertise with on demand access to top software engineering and IT talent. Our contract staffing services include:
- Contract Staffing Solutions
- Recruiting Solutions
- Project Team Staffing Solutions
- Managed Staffing
Sample of Technology Expertise
- Application Development – C/C++/C#, Java/J2EE, .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, XML
- Business Intelligence – Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), SAS, Teradata, Informatica
- Collaboration and Web Publishing – SharePoint, Domino, Lotus Notes
- Database – Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase • Enterprise Integration – Oracle, SAP, IBM, Tibco
- Enterprise Business Systems – Oracle and SAP Business Suites
- Enterprise Resource Planning – SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Siebel
- Enterprise Infrastructure – Cisco, Citrix, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM
- Mainframe Systems – IBM, Unisys, COBOL, DB2, PL/1, JCL, OCS
- Operating Systems – UNIX, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Windows
- Storage Platforms – Hitachi Data Systems, EMC, NetApp, HP, Brocade
- Virtualization – VMware, Citrix, Microsoft
- Web Server – Apache, IBM IHS, MS IIS, Oracle
For additional information, click here to contact one of our offices or submit a contact form.